After extensive research with trial and error, this is what one needs to get Arcana Heart 3 working on Rebug 3.41.2 This post assumes that the user has already installed Rebug 3.41.2 on their PS3.
- Fixed Eboot for 3.41
- 3.41 “PSN” package
- game manager [Multiman/Open Manager/etc]
- Arcana Heart 3 game [internal/external]
- Replace Arcana Heart 3 eboot with fixed eboot.
- Install 3.41 “PSN” package via package manager
- Run rebug Hermes v4c payload
- Use your preferred game manager client
- Boot game as you would with any other game
Tested and verified on: Internal HDD/External HDD on Rebug 3.41.2
The PSN method absolutely does not work. Don’t even bother copying the contents to hdd00/BLJM6024. Running the XMB Arcana heart launcher will prompt you to a message “please update to 3.50” and bring you back to the XMB. The Arcana Heart 3 launcher in xmb is purely there to redirect the ps3 to the correct game location. Modify param.sfo as needed for your firmware.
http://ps3iso.com – search the forums for the materials stated above.
http://rebug.me – for Rebug CFW
*Disclaimer* Will only upload custom eboot and “PSN” 3.41 package if one absolutely cannot find it at ps3iso.com Otherwise, please go to the forum and use the search function or support the creators by buying the game.
Also not tested with 3.60 version spoofer by Rebug team.